The country already has a first family.
The cover of Cosmopolitan‘s November issue features Kris Jenner and all five of her famous daughters. It’s the first time that the females of the Kardashian-Jenner clan have graced the cover of a magazine together in four years.
— Apollonia (@KalenaShari) October 5, 2015
— Eric Wolfson (@EricWolfson) October 5, 2015
Kendall, Kim, Khloe, Kourtney, Kris and Kylie appear on the magazine’s 50th anniversary edition posed in white button-downs with the words “America’s First Family” emblazoned over them. Since the cover was released, many have taken to social media to air their grievances about the reality star family’s newest branding. People’s main problem with the moniker seems to be that the country already has a first family, the Obamas.
Read the full article on Time.com by clicking here.
ForeverCeleb Commentary: According to the Time.com article above, people are not happy about the Kardashian’s cover shoot and headline on Cosmopolitan’s 50th Anniversary. The outrage seems acceptable this time, seeing as how Cosmo compared the unexplainable entertainment phenomenon that is the Kardashian family to the actual first family… the Obamas. Let’s just say we’re going to have to agree with the angry tweets this time around.
- Pamela Anderson No Longer Has Hepatitis C - November 9, 2015
- People are Furious about the Kardashian’s “First Family” Cosmo Cover - October 5, 2015
- Kanye West Says He’ll Run for President in 2020 in VMA’s Speech - August 31, 2015
- Kylie Jenner Receives Ferrari from Boyfriend Tyga for 18th Bday - August 10, 2015
- Comedian Michelle Collins Joins “The View” - July 13, 2015
- Torrey Smith’s Baby Breaks the Internet with Dance Moves - July 13, 2015
- Owner of Sugar Hill Records Dies at 53 - July 13, 2015
- Giuliana Rancic Resigns as News Anchor - July 9, 2015
- First Photo of Tiffani Thiessen’s Baby Boy - July 3, 2015
- Ruby Rose Meets Her Long Lost Twin, Justin Bieber - June 23, 2015