Have you heard? Pamela Anderson is officially free of Hepatitis C.
The 48-year-old celebrated the good news in typical Pam Anderson fashion by posting a nude photo on Instagram. In the picture, she looks happier than ever; she’s seen posing on a boat, her arms covering her chest and her feet on the wheel.
The former Playmate captioned the sexy snap: “I am CURED!!! — I just found out #nomorehepc #thankyou#blessing #family #prayer #live I pray anyone living with Hep C can qualify or afford treatment.”
I am CURED!!! – I just found out #nomorehepc #thankyou #blessing #family #prayer #live I pray anyone living with Hep C can qualify or afford treatment. It will be more available soon. I know treatment is hard to get still…#dontlosehope #itworkedforme #thereisacure #love #happy #americanliverfoundation #celebration #Idontknowwhattodo #iwanttohelp #cannes #iloveboats #onthesea #free
Read the full article on the Huffington Post by clicking here.
ForeverCeleb Commentary: We’re excited to hear from a recent article from the Huffington Post at Pamela Anderson has been cured from Hepatitis C. As an actress who’s been in the spotlight for decades, I can only imagine the things she’s had to go through in dealing with her illness. We’re glad to hear it, Pamela.
- Pamela Anderson No Longer Has Hepatitis C - November 9, 2015
- People are Furious about the Kardashian’s “First Family” Cosmo Cover - October 5, 2015
- Kanye West Says He’ll Run for President in 2020 in VMA’s Speech - August 31, 2015
- Kylie Jenner Receives Ferrari from Boyfriend Tyga for 18th Bday - August 10, 2015
- Comedian Michelle Collins Joins “The View” - July 13, 2015
- Torrey Smith’s Baby Breaks the Internet with Dance Moves - July 13, 2015
- Owner of Sugar Hill Records Dies at 53 - July 13, 2015
- Giuliana Rancic Resigns as News Anchor - July 9, 2015
- First Photo of Tiffani Thiessen’s Baby Boy - July 3, 2015
- Ruby Rose Meets Her Long Lost Twin, Justin Bieber - June 23, 2015