Charlie Puth’s vision for this song involved spontaneous makeout sessions, so during last night’s AMAs, he and Meghan Trainor started the trend.
— billboard (@billboard) November 23, 2015
Billboard reported that: Meghan Trainor and Charlie Puth have both enjoyed huge, breakout success in the past two years, each landing their first No. 1 on the Hot 100, and the two joined forces for a medley of Trainor’s platinum single “Like I’m Gonna Lose You” and the duo’s “Marvin Gaye” at tonight’s 2015 American Music Awards.
And apparently the two did more than just take over the radio waves this year. People can’t stop talking about the kiss today on Twitter and Facebook and various other social medias with tens of thousands of comments and reactions. When asked about the kiss, both Meghan and Charlie claimed that they were only friends and that it was only for the performance, not personal romance.
Genius publicity move, Meghan and Charlie.
- Kate Hudson on Date with NFL Player JJ Watt - April 13, 2016
- Jim Carrey Gives Generous $225 Tip Over Weekend in NYC - April 11, 2016
- Kim Kardashian West Launches Kimoji Line - December 21, 2015
- Meghan Trainor and Charlie Puth Shocked AMAs Crowd with Kiss - November 23, 2015
- Lindsay Lohan Finally Begins Court-Ordered Community Service - May 14, 2015
- Ryan Reynolds Not Injured After Paparazzi Hit-and-Run - April 13, 2015
- Adam Levine Dodges Crazy Fan Onstage at Concert - April 8, 2015
- Chris Brown Finds Out He’s a Dad and then Gets Dumped - March 4, 2015
- You’ll Love William and Kate’s New Baby Name - February 10, 2015
- J. Cole Gives Single Moms Free Place to Live - January 29, 2015