Say what you want to about Kim Kardashian, just keep in mind, you can’t help but read stories about her. With the launch of her latest venture, Kimoji, people are already talking. Kim’s fame could be credited to her father’s high profile lawsuit, her family’s reality tv show, or even her bodacious backend, but the truth is, you can’t turn around without finding a Kardashian in pop culture news. But whether you consider Kim a creative businesswoman or an attention-craving-nobody, remember, she’s making quite the living doing this.
So what is a Kimoji?
Well, Kimoji is Kim’s line of Emoji’s that are based on her life. You can find everything from her recent hairstyles to her favorite foods. Kim wrote on her website:
It’s been so fun coming up with these different ideas. I wanted it to be fun and relevant. I wanted to create emojis that everyone wishes they had. And we wanted to push the limits as far as we could, LOL!
So, after months of going back and forth with my creative team, the illustrators and the tech team, we finally locked in the first pack!
Let’s just say Kim Kardashian fans everywhere flipped out when they heard about the surprising new line. Kimoji’s were so popular after their release that the heavy traffic actually broke the App Store. Only a few people are capable of shutting apple down, even if it’s only for a moment or two. Kim was sure to react to the commotion on Twitter.
Ahhhhhhhh I still can’t believe we broke the entire App Store!!!! #KIMOJI
— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) December 21, 2015
- Kate Hudson on Date with NFL Player JJ Watt - April 13, 2016
- Jim Carrey Gives Generous $225 Tip Over Weekend in NYC - April 11, 2016
- Kim Kardashian West Launches Kimoji Line - December 21, 2015
- Meghan Trainor and Charlie Puth Shocked AMAs Crowd with Kiss - November 23, 2015
- Lindsay Lohan Finally Begins Court-Ordered Community Service - May 14, 2015
- Ryan Reynolds Not Injured After Paparazzi Hit-and-Run - April 13, 2015
- Adam Levine Dodges Crazy Fan Onstage at Concert - April 8, 2015
- Chris Brown Finds Out He’s a Dad and then Gets Dumped - March 4, 2015
- You’ll Love William and Kate’s New Baby Name - February 10, 2015
- J. Cole Gives Single Moms Free Place to Live - January 29, 2015