“I want that show to go on. It was just my time to move on,” Osbourne tells TheWrap at 4th Annual NYX FACE Awards in L.A.
When E!’s “Fashion Police” returns Aug. 31 for the MTV Video Music Awards, Kelly Osbourne says she’ll be rooting for the show to succeed. But there’s one person on the fashion panel who won’t exactly have her support.
“I will never admit to liking Giuliana [Rancic] because I don’t. I don’t think she’s a good person and I think she’s a liar,” Osbourne told TheWrap Saturday night in Los Angeles at the 4th Annual NYX FACE Awards.
Osbourne left “Fashion Police” in February to “pursue other opportunities.” Her exit followed host Joan Rivers’ death and months later, a brouhaha over actress Zendaya’s dreadlocks hairstyle at the Academy Awards. During the Oscars edition of “Fashion Police” Rancic quipped about Zendaya, “I feel like she smells like patchouli oil and weed.”
A short time later, Kathy Griffin, who had been brought in to replace Rivers, also abruptly departed the series and E! yanked the show off the air. In June the network announced “FP” would return with executive producer Melissa Rivers set as the new co-host alongside panelists Rancic and celebrity stylist Brad Goreski, “Brad is one of the most incredible people in fashion, he is funny as fu*k,” Osbourne said backstage after the makeup line’s awards show. “I am so happy for Melissa that she is filling that seat and I want that show to go on. It was just my time to move on.”
When asked if she would ever consider returning to the series, she offered, “If certain people weren’t there.”
ForeverCeleb Commentary: According to the above article from The Wrap, Kelly Osbourne was not a huge fan of a former co-host on Fashion Police. While we can only speculate that her comment was directed towards Giuliana Rancic, we think it’s pretty obvious based on her past comments about her former co-host. All we know is that we’re glad Fashion Police is back, and hopefully they’ll find the same joy on the show’s set as we have when we watch it.
- Mariah Carey Spends Halloween with Kids, Ex-Husband and New Boyfriend - November 2, 2015
- Aerosmith Threatens Trump for Using “Dream On” at Events - October 12, 2015
- Jersey Shore’s JWoww is Married and Expecting Second Baby - October 4, 2015
- Mattel Creates Limited Edition Zendaya Barbie Doll - September 28, 2015
- Gwen Stefani to Collaborate with Urban Decay in new Makeup Line - September 21, 2015
- Kelly Osbourne Would Consider Return to Show If “Certain People Weren’t There” - August 24, 2015
- Taylor Swift’s Wins Stand Off with Apple - August 22, 2015
- Taylor Swift Dedicates ‘Never Grow Up’ to Her New Godson - August 17, 2015
- Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith Divorce After 17 Years - August 3, 2015
- Zayn Malik Calls DJ a ‘Fat Joke’ on Twitter - July 13, 2015