Match made in “Jersey Shore” heaven!
Jenni “JWoww” Farley and Roger Mathews said “I do” on Sunday in front of their family and closest friends. Farley confirmed the news to toofab, saying, “It’s incredible for me to see all the details come together. This has been so much fun to plan with my wedding planner. Not one detail was missed!”
“Roger is my perfect man in every way and he is the best daddy to Meilani that I could ever ever ask for,” she added on her personal website early Sunday.
“He accepts me in every way and I am more in love with him than ever!” Not only did they tie the knot, but they also announced they’re expecting their second child together during the event. The baby-to-be joins the duo’s adorable daughter. During the reception, Mathews brought out a giant poster with a photo of Meliani and the words “I’m going to be a BIG SISTER. May 2016.” “This was one of the most memorable parts of our wedding,” Jenni tells toofab. “We are so excited to welcome baby #2 in May!”
Such an amazing feeling to be able to surprise our friends and family!! ? #comingsoon #bigsister #WowwWedding @rogermathewsnj @intouchweekly A photo posted by Jenni JWOWW (@jwoww) on
The MTV star — who wore a Castle Couture gown for the wedding — was joined by her former “Jersey Shore” costars Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi, Sammi “Sweetheart” Giancola and Deena Nicole Cortese, who each served as Farley’s bridesmaids.
Jenni’s “Jersey” girls were seen at the rehearsal dinner last night, looking gorgeous as ever in little black dresses. Farley herself wore a low cut lace dress that could have doubled as her wedding gown — and yes, the girls were out.
Read the rest of this story on TooFab.com by clicking here.
ForeverCeleb Commentary: JWoww has been making positive changes in her life for the last several years, so she’s been making headlines for a variety of good reasons. We’re proud to hear about her new marriage AND that she’s expecting a second baby according to TooFab.com. Way to turn your crazy, partying ways around, girl! Go get ’em.
- Mariah Carey Spends Halloween with Kids, Ex-Husband and New Boyfriend - November 2, 2015
- Aerosmith Threatens Trump for Using “Dream On” at Events - October 12, 2015
- Jersey Shore’s JWoww is Married and Expecting Second Baby - October 4, 2015
- Mattel Creates Limited Edition Zendaya Barbie Doll - September 28, 2015
- Gwen Stefani to Collaborate with Urban Decay in new Makeup Line - September 21, 2015
- Kelly Osbourne Would Consider Return to Show If “Certain People Weren’t There” - August 24, 2015
- Taylor Swift’s Wins Stand Off with Apple - August 22, 2015
- Taylor Swift Dedicates ‘Never Grow Up’ to Her New Godson - August 17, 2015
- Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith Divorce After 17 Years - August 3, 2015
- Zayn Malik Calls DJ a ‘Fat Joke’ on Twitter - July 13, 2015